Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Christmas and fires

Yesterday had dinner with father, and built a bonfire out of an old building he tore down on his property. Was fun, except not those clothes now smell powerfully of smoke and I tracked some ash back home. Also got a little sickly feeling, probably garlic in the seasonings at dinner.

Turns out comics are a day offset thanks to the holiday, something I didn't even think about. Tomorrow I'll check again if I can, but today I spent some of my christmas money on back issues and another large box for storage.

Still reading Green Lantern: Rebirth, and I'll stick up a little review when finished.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger kalinara said...

Ooo, Rebirth is a lot of fun. I enjoy it muchly.

(Have you read Circle of Fire yet?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home