Monday, June 26, 2006

Li'l Update

Small update, becuase this week is Hell week for me. I'm in crash mode working on my portfolio to try to complete it to a good point to show off. I'm in average shape right now, but my eyes are starting to bother me from looking at the paper and glancing around as people purposfully distract me.

Anyway, I took a little time out the other day and read an issue of Manhunter. Long story short, curiosity set in last Wed and I stole an issue out of someone's subscription lot. The shop only gets enough issues in to fill subscriptions, and I arrived in time before they were completely filled.

How did I like the issue? Well, I should say first that not only did I pick up the newest issue, but also picked up the few random issues they had laying around unpurchased. I figured I should grab any issues I had available to catch up on the character. I'll circle back to the original question. I'm not really sure what was going on, but it did feel like a solid issue. I hope the rest of the title reads like that issue, because I'm a reader for now.

I may not get around to reading much of this Wed pull and likely won't post about any of them, but I will try to provide Con coverage - and try to take photos.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home