Sunday, September 17, 2006

Still Alive

Been a while since I've posted anything here. I had a bit of a crisis on my hands, and that has preoccupied my free time - free time which I had very little of thanks to crunch time at work. I'm fatigued both mentally and physically, but things are on the upswing.

I've slowly picked up work on my novel again, but it is rough right now. Still haven't recovered files from old computer to new computer.

As far as comics go, I'm still having fun reading 52. I'm really liking Lobo, especially because I have little exposure to him. Green Lantern was also very very good after finally being released. IDW also released a comic focusing on Shockwave and the Dinobots, which gets much love from me (Shockwave is an old favorite of mine). Otherwise this month has actually been pretty slow for what I read. This coming week looks to be fough though...

Big bit of news is that I am currently in the planning stages of a D&D campaign at the local comic shop. Not totally sure when it will begin, but it is at least two weeks out.

That's all for now...blah...

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:42 AM, Blogger Diamondrock said...

Man, you have no *idea* how much I miss my semi-weekly D&D sessions from when I was in college. *sigh*

Nowadays I just have to be content with my semi-weekly Warhammer 40,000 sessions. But it's not the same...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home