Sunday, July 02, 2006

Back from con

Back from the con - was a blast. I took a few pictures which I'll post later. Right now I feel like I've marched nonstop all weekend. As soon as I started tallying everything up from the con the fatigue hit me. I could seriously just fall asleep now if it wasn't for everything else going on at home and a bit of worry for Kal to get back home safely.

Too much went on to really type a summery, but I will say it was fun chatting with Dan Didio for about 20 minutes after the DC Nation panel (with Kalinara). It was also fun to see her make Greg Rucka and Didio break their pacing on questions asking about Major Force being beaten by a woman (their sudden reaction was priceless). Makes me wonder if she planted the seed of a future defeat of MF...

I'll get the pictures up tonight or tomorrow...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home