Thursday, July 20, 2006

Two very different things to mention briefly

First: What the heck did Yahoo do to their front page? It looks horrible with all the extra graphics tossed in. It's highly confusing and requires a while to load. The new lay out is a terrible mess of everything that a front service page should not be. I'm just glad they gave an option at the bottom to reset back to the text-friendly old page. Not everything should copy an OS look. I like my no-nonsense text when I read my news.

Second: Screw you, Marvel, for releasing all their second prints at the same time and multiple variant covers for Civil War. You bumped my single day comic purchase record far above its previous level, and makes me want to drop titles. It's almost assured I will not be reading Marvel for a long time after Civil War ends. I hope eBay can help me make up lost cash.

(Also, a big thank you to Israel for jump starting World War 3. )

Labels: , ,