Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Felt like bringing this up....

Ok, two things are worth noting as I just came across them looking for the *all new* release date for All Star Batman #5 (Jan 31st)



First of all, Sun Girl is trying to copy Power Girl I think, chest-hole wise. Power Girl makes it work, Sun Girl does not. I guess the artist doesn't quite understand anatomy very well. Parts of that hole extend well beyond what would be reasonable, I think.

Second, and DRock should take note of this little bit, that "Batgirl" isn't quite wearing Cassandra's suit. Sure, the face is ripped off like at the end of her comic run. Check out the rest of it. Did she steal Robin's cape? Is it really Cassandra? Who knows what they are thinking over there at DC central, but I wish they'd listen to all the fans out there yelling for DC to bring back Cassandra as we know she is supposed to be. I mean, there has to be more than just DRock and I....

edit: Anyone else notice that Altar Boy's costume looks like an evil grinning face?

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

Well, there's me. I'm also frustrated and angry about Cassandra's current predicament.

Of course, they keep saying there's going to be a traitor in that little squad, and I don't think there's any better candidates than a certain someone who should hate Deathstroke for dropping Chemo on Bludhaven.

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Centurion said...

Very true...but that's the obvious route.

I hope the story is at least a little twisty, but I also hope she comes out on top and back to her old self. Then we just have to wait for retcons.

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger RMC said...

That same cover is posted over on Wikipedia's page for Titans East. Strangely, it has a few differences. Both SunGirl's "chest hole" and Batgirl's face are covered. Dunno which one is the real one, but DC solicits have been wrong before.

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Diamondrock said...

Yeah, I think they've fixed some of that cover.

And have hope, friend. I know people who know people who have connections with people *one the inside.* And I've been told that I'll like how things turn out.

So I've got hope...

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Centurion said...

DiamondRock, you hand me a beacon of light in a dark, dark land.

 
At 3:08 AM, Blogger Diamondrock said...

Uh... You should probably ignore my light granting post. Because I kind of said I wouldn't say anything about that. And when I posted the comment I'd just gotten back from a party.

With nomihoudai.

I think you understand...

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Centurion said...

I understand fully...hehe..

Glad you made it safe to a computer in any case ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home