Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Novel problem possibly fixed

I've had a serious case of writer's block where my novel(s) is(are) concerned. I had a strong run towards the end of last year, with the help of NaNoWriMo, but even though I had planned to finish the first novel as far as a rough draft is concerned I have not written a single bit on it. I've typed a few short bits, but nothing where it counts.

I have recently figured out what my novel is lacking, and because of this I think I may be able to return to writing soon - I hope.

I'm not going to really talk about it here...since it is character/plot related and I hope to be able to have most people read the book spoiler free. Also, paranoia where originality is concerned.

There is still hope for my series yet, I'm just glad I'm not under official deadline pressure.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:56 AM, Blogger Diamondrock said...

I know the feeling... I just got past a major case of writer's block today on my comic script. My solution was simple, yet masterful: dodgeball!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home