Thursday, December 27, 2007

On Comicing

Yes, I have decided to go full force into turning my novel into a comic. It's going to be a rough road for a good couple of months, but I'm sitting on rough pencils for the third page out of a set 5 page intro of the first 'issue' and am juggling around the script to the issue as I type this.

I have a general idea how this issue, and the next few will flow. It's just a matter of breaking down the novel's chapters into a nicely presented retake of the adventures.

Again, as I mentioned before, BLET is coming up soon and that will destroy any concept of freetime I may have. I would like to have the first issue in the can and have copies available to buy by May, but that may simply not be possible.

In the meantime - I need to fix my website.

Wish me luck as slowly work my way through this monster...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home