Monday, December 25, 2006

That time of the year

Happy Comsumermas to all...

Haven't posted in a while, even after saying I'd do it more often. It's that time of the year where everything goes crazy, so it's to be expected I suppose.

Back on Sat. Shane Davis dropped by the local comic shop for signings and such. That was fun little distraction from the bustle of Walmart down the road. We chatted for a while about drawing and the industry and such - since I'm drawing my plans against those who'd stop me I can use all the help I can get.

Even after picking his brain a bit, I didn't learn any trade secrets like future projects DC'll have him on...I didn't press too hard though, since I want him to keep his job. I did pick up some new techniques to try out, however, so I still am keeping things in shape as far as adapting goes.

Anyway, tomorrow banks open and I can deposit money...to fuel my eBay splurge.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home